Monday, November 5, 2007

Presentation at Oracle Spatial SIG during Oracle OpenWorld

During Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco I will participate in Oracle Spatial SIG meeting. My presentation title - Integrating Spatial into Enterprise with Standard Frameworks. It will be focused mostly on demonstrations of my blog content about JDeveloper, WebCenter, and MapViewer. I will show and explain how Oracle Spatial plugs into Oracle Fusion Middleware.

Meeting time: Sunday, November 11th at 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Meeting place: Moscone West, San Francisco, CA
Room: 2008
Session Code: S292934

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please send me your present file's.

Andrej Baranovskij said...

Hi,

I can send, just drop me your email address. You can write email to me directly. My address is available in blog profile.

Regards,
Andrejus